Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £15.00Trending at £15.41
- £8.31Trending at £9.99
- £11.00Trending at £11.87
- £10.96Trending at £12.28
- £8.91Trending at £10.14
- £4.13Trending at £4.95
- £5.62Trending at £6.79
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing a challenging, yet accessible, introduction to partial differential equations, Beginning Partial Differential Equations provides a solid introduction to partial differential equations, particularly methods of solution based on characteristics, separation of variables, as well as Fourier series, integrals, and transforms.
- Author BiographyPETER V. O NEIL, P<small/small>D, is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has over forty years of experience in teaching and writing and is the recipient of the Lester R. Ford Award from the Mathematical Association of America. Dr. O Neil is also a member of the American Mathematical Society, the Mathematical Association of America, the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, and the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
- Author(s)Peter V. O'Neil
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- Series TitlePure and Applied Mathematics: A Wiley Series of Texts, Monographs and Tracts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures, graphs
- Weight744 g
- Width156 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.