All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £25.35Trending at £40.17
- £7.72Trending at £10.69
- £13.51Trending at £18.07
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £8.08Trending at £11.68
- £32.29Trending at £39.13
About this product
- DescriptionUser level: beginning-intermediate --Back cover.
- Author BiographyVishal Layka is the chief technology officer of Star Protocol. He is involved in the architecture, design, and implementation of distributed business systems, and his focus is on consulting and training with the JVM languages. His language proficiencies include Java, Groovy, Scala, and Haskell. Vishal is also the lead author of Beginning Groovy, Grails, and Griffon (Apress, 2012). When he needs a break from technology, Vishal reads eclectically from calculus to star formation.
- Author(s)David Pollak,Vishal Layka
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication25/02/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note43 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight500 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.