Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete introduction to building robust and reliable softwareBeginning Software Engineering demystifies the software engineering methodologies and techniques that professional developers use to design and build robust, efficient, and consistently reliable software.
- Author BiographyAbout the author Rod Stephens started out as a mathematician, but while studying at MIT he discovered the joys of computer algorithms and has been programming professionally ever since. The author of more than 30 books, Rod is an award-winning instructor who speaks regularly at programming conferences and user's group meetings. Visit us at wrox.com where you have access to free code samples, Programmer to Programmer forums, and discussions on the latest happenings in the industry from around the world.
- Author(s)Rod Stephens
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/03/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight812 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.