All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Mike Halsey
- Date of Publication24/12/2012
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight845 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed.
- Table Of ContentsIntroducing Windows 8 Finding Your Way Around Windows 8 Getting Online and Connecting to Networks Sharing with Family and Friends Organizing and Searching Your Computer Printing and Managing Printers Having Fun with Games, Photos, Music, and Video Maximizing Your Productivity Personalizing Your Windows Experience Making Windows 8 More Accessible and Easier to Use Keeping Yourself, Your Files, and Your Computer Safe Maintaining and Backing Up Your Computer and Files Advanced Configuration and Customization Getting Started with Virtualization Installing Windows 8 on Your Computer Appendix A. Windows 8 Touch Gestures Appendix B. Windows 8 Shortcut Keys Appendix C. Advanced Query Syntax for Search Appendix D. Upgrading Your Computer
- Author BiographyMike Halsey is an established Windows author and prolific tech blogger. His articles regularly feature in Microsoft s IT Pro newsletters and his tutorial and how-to videos feature on the official Microsoft support website. An expert with many years experience in helping home, small business and enterprise users get the very best out of their computers, Mike Halsey is also a teacher of adult literacy and numeracy basic skills. He uses this experience to make the language in his books and videos accessible to everybody. Mike lives in an eco-home Yorkshire (UK) with his rescue border collie Jed.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.16
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.