All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.21
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
- £20.25Trending at £29.96
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published: New York: Knopf, 1981.
- Author BiographyEllen Willis (1941-2006) was the first pop music critic for the New Yorker and an editor and columnist at the Village Voice. A groundbreaking radical leftist author and thinker, she has contributed to numerous publications, including Rolling Stone, the New York Times, and the Nation, and was the founder of the Cultural Reporting and Criticism program at New York University. Her work is published in three other books of essays: Out of the Vinyl Deeps, No More Nice Girls, and Don't Think, Smile!
- Author(s)Ellen Willis
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.