CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionBehavior Genetics of Cognition Across the Lifespan
- Author BiographyDeborah Finkel is a Professor of Psychology at Indiana University Southeast. Her research interests include applying the methods of behavioral genetics to investigations of cognitive aging and biological markers of the aging process and the methods of longitudinal analysis to twin data to investigate genetic and environmental influences on longitudinal change. She was named a Fellow of the Gerontological Society of America in 2002. Chandra A. Reynolds is currently Professor of Psychology at the University of California Riverside. Her research interests focus on the interrelationships between health and cognition across development. She directs projects that consider the etiology of cognitive change and decline, including biological and candidate gene markers and their possible interaction with social-environmental factors. Other projects include examinations of early-life influences on longitudinal change in health, well-being, and cognition as well as longevity.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/07/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvances in Behavior Genetics
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight637 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byChandra A. Reynolds,Deborah Finkel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.