Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- Author(s)Daniel Stokols,David S. Krantz,Gary W. Evans,Sheldon Cohen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of Contents1. Stress Processes and the Cost of Coping.- 2. Correlational Field Methodology in the Study of Stress.- 3. Personal Control and Environmental Stress.- 4. Environmental Stress and Health.- 5. Environmental Stress and Cognitive Performance.- 6. Contextual Analyses of Environmental Stress.- 7. Summary and Implications.- References.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.