All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to the theory, history, research, and practice of behavior therapy, an approach to psychotherapy based on learning theory which aims to treat psychopathology through techniques designed to reinforce desired and eliminate undesired behaviors. Part of the Theories of Psychotherapy Series.
- Author BiographyMartin M. Antony, PhD, ABPP, is professor and graduate program director in the Department of Psychology at Ryerson University in Toronto. He is also director of research at the Anxiety Treatment and Research Centre at St. Joseph's Healthcare in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, and past president of the Canadian Psychological Association.|Lizabeth Roemer, PhD, is a professor of psychology at the University of Massachusetts Boston, where she is actively involved in research and clinical training of doctoral students in clinical psychology
- Author(s)Lizabeth Roemer,Martin M. Antony
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleTheories of Psychotherapy Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.