Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth look into the various aspects of behavioral finance Behavioral finance applies systematic analysis to ideas that have long floated around the world of trading and investing. Yet it is important to realize that we are still at a very early stage of research into this discipline and have much to learn.
- Author BiographyEDWIN T. BURTON is a Professor of Economics at the University of Virginia, where he has taught behavioral finance to more than 1,800 students in the past six years. He is an active investment consultant for pension funds and endowments and is a Trustee of the Virginia Retirement System. Burton's Wall Street history includes senior positions at Smith Barney, Rothschild Inc., and Interstate/Johnson Lane. He has been an economics professor since 1969 including eleven years on the faculty at Cornell University. Burton currently serves on two public company boards (SL Green Realty Corporation and Virginia National Bank) and numerous private company boards. He first joined the faculty at the University of Virginia in 1988. Burton received his doctorate from Northwestern University in economics and his undergraduate degree in economics from Rice University. SUNIT N. SHAH's experience in finance includes seven years of financial modeling for Life Settlement Consulting and Management, a position at Stanfield Capital Partners modeling movements of credit spreads, and corporate finance analysis at the Boston Consulting Group for a billion-dollar household products company. Prior work also includes founder's roles in both a dot com and a financial start-up as well as consulting for firms such as Investure, LLC and the CFA Institute. Over the past ten years, Shah has taught a number of introductory, intermediate, and advanced undergraduate economics courses in microeconomics, statistics, and finance. Shah received his doctorate in economics as well as his bachelor's in mathematics and economics from the University of Virginia.
- Author(s)Edwin T. Burton,Sunit Shah
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width167 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.