Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.22
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £26.06
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
About this product
- DescriptionNumerous figures, illustrations, and tables; integration of new literature and concepts into field of primatology; emphasis upon both behavioral and cognitive mechanisms.</p>
- Author BiographyClara B. Jones, Ph.D. has studied spiders, fish, monkeys, and humans, including work in the field, in zoological gardens, and in the laboratory. Most of her research, beginning in 1973, has been conducted on the howling monkeys of Central America. Her publications primarily relate to sexual selection, reproductive competition, social organization, interindividual conflicts of interest, dispersal, and evolution in heterogeneous regimes. She has also contributed to the literature on primate conservation and population biology.
- Author(s)Clara Jones
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/12/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleDevelopments in Primatology: Progress and Prospects
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables
- Weight404 g
- Width165 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.