All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £14.42Trending at £14.65
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £23.54Trending at £24.05
- £22.69Trending at £24.28
- £20.28Trending at £21.98
About this product
- DescriptionOffers school psychologists, counselors, social workers, school administrators, and teachers with a summary of ecologically sound primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention strategies. This book discusses prevention measures such as positive behavior support and group contingencies that schools can implement system-wide.
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight805 g
- Edited byAngeleque Akin-Little,Melissa A. Bray,Steven G. Little,Thomas J. Kehle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.