CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.02
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.41
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionOffers positive proof that behaviorism has come of age in social work. This title details a systematic format for both problem intervention and evaluation which produces a more empirically based practice. It provides a different perspective and stimulus for social work practice.
- Author BiographySteven Paul Schinke has been director of social services at the Child Development and Mental Retardation Center at the University of Washington. He is currently professor of social work at Columbia University. His current research is focused on preventing alcohol abuse among high-risk youth. Scott Briar (1926-1998) was dean at the School of Social Work at the University of Washington. James Whittaker is professor of social work at the University of Washington. He is also the editor of Transaction's series on Social Work Applications.
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication30/07/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight614 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited bySteven Paul Schinke
- Foreword byJames Whittaker,Scott Briar
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.