Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by leading authorities in the field, this book describes the state-of-the-art of treatment of schizophrenia and reflects its development. It provides new tools to access and target real-life function and functional outcome in the schizophrenia.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/10/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleCurrent Topics in Behavioral Neurosciences
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note18 Illustrations, color; 29 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 666 p. 47 illus., 18 illus. in color.
- Weight1032 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byNeal R. Swerdlow
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.