All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.43Trending at £14.43
- £11.05Trending at £12.33
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.87Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionRural substance abusers face different problems than do abusers in urban areas. This treatment manual - which included piloting the therapy in eastern Kentucky - is based in part on rural traditions and aims to help clients to explore old behaviours and to try out new ones.
- Author BiographyCarl Leukefeld, professor at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Center on Drug and Alcohol Research, is a co-author of Reducing the Risks for Substance Abuse: A Lifespan Approach.Theodore Godlaski is assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of Kentucky Medical Center.James Clark is a professor in the College of Social Work at the University of Kentucky.Cynthia Brown is a research assistant at the Center on Drug and Alcohol Abuse.Lon Hays is professor and chair of the department of psychiatry at the University of Kentucky Medical Center.
- Author(s)Carl G. Leukefeld,Cynthia Brown,James Clark,Lon Hays,Theodore Godlaski
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication31/08/2000
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.