All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers teachers a conceptual framework for making sense of the many behaviour management strategies on offer, allowing them to make a critical assessment about their appropriateness and effectiveness in the classroom. This book is suitable for trainees and practicing teachers, CPD coordinators and professionals working with challenging pupils.
- Author BiographySimon Ellis is a Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Education at Canterbury Christ Church University. He has previously worked as a Key Stage 3 National Strategy Behaviour and Attendance Consultant and a local authority Behaviour Support Service Manager. Janet Tod is a Professor of Education and Head of Educational Research at Canterbury Christ Church University. She is a qualified speech therapist and a British Psychological Society (BPS) chartered educational and clinical psychologist.
- Author(s)Janet Tod,Simon Ellis
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Note49 black & white illustrations, 37 black & white tables
- Weight580 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £3.98
- £8.79Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.