CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of what is known about our ability to change behaviour of people across a range of domains. This book is useful for health psychology, public health, allied health, social work, health promotion and nursing researchers, students and practitioners, and also to health and human services program officials.
- Author(s)Colette Browning,Shane A. Thomas
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication02/12/2005
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.