All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the principle tenets of behavioural economics and assesses their implications for future research and real-world policy making.
- Author BiographyMichelle Baddeley is Fellow and Director of Studies (Economics) at Gonville & Caius College, Cambridge University, UK. Her current research is sponsored by the Leverhulme Trust and focuses on blending economic theories about herding and social learning with psychological and neuroscientific evidence.
- Author(s)Michelle Baddeley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Advanced Texts in Economics and Finance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white halftones, 18 black & white line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £8.56Trending at £10.18
- £9.00Trending at £10.99
- £13.99Trending at £19.95
- £11.63Trending at £11.79
- £10.25Trending at £10.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.