All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £44.83Trending at £49.48
- £42.58Trending at £45.86
- £16.79Trending at £24.21
- £9.98Trending at £13.73
- £9.45Trending at £9.86
- £5.53Trending at £6.01
About this product
- DescriptionA textbook on behavioural sciences for dental students which offers a balanced approach to the behavioural issues are that are important in dentistry, both at the level of the individual patient, and at a broader level in motivating the population as a whole to adopt a healthier diet.
- Author(s)Margaret Ling,Professor Gerald M. Humphris
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication06/01/2000
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content Note55 ills.
- Width191 mm
- Height248 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.