All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reconstructs the events surrounding the Iranian coup d'etat in 1953 that led to the overthrow of Mohammed Mosaddeq and his government.
- Author BiographyAli Rahnema is Professor of Economics and director of the master's program in Middle East and Islamic studies at the American University of Paris. His publications include Superstition as Ideology in Iranian Politics (Cambridge, 2011) and An Islamic Utopian: A Political Biography of Ali Shariati, 2nd edition (2014).
- Author(s)Ali Rahnema
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 maps
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.90Trending at £8.01
- £7.68Trending at £9.99
- £6.65Trending at £8.73
- £7.50Trending at £11.87
- £5.00Trending at £5.60
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £15.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.