All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.07Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- Author(s)Mario E. Moreira
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note47 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight401 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Table Of Contents* Getting Started * Crossing the Agile Chasm * Business Benefits of Being Agile * Importance of Customer Engagement * Importance of Employee Engagement * Foundations of Agile * Ready, Implement, Coach, Hone (RICH) Deployment Framework * Motivations for Moving to an Agile Culture * Achieving an Agile Mindset * Evaluating Executive Support and Team Willingness * Treating Agile as a Transformation Project * Adapting to Agile Roles and Responsibilities * Evaluating Agile, Engineering, and Team Capability * Establishing Agile Measures of Success * Constructing a Scalable Agile Framework * Establishing an Agile Education Program * Creating a Customer Validation Vision * Writing User Stories and Grooming the Backlog * Working with Story Points, Velocity, and Burndowns * Constructing Done Criteria to Promote Quality * Considering Agile Tools within an ALM Framework * Implementing, Coaching, and Honing Activities * Adapting Governance and Performance Reviews * Three Case Studies in Adopting Agile
- Author BiographyMario E. Moreira is a writer for Agile Journal and a columnist for CM Crossroads Journal. He has worked in the Configuration Management field since 1986 and in the Agile field since 1998, serving successively as Vice President of Architecture and Methods at Fidelity Investments and Senior Director for Agile and CM at CA Technologies. He is a certified ScrumMaster through Ken Schwaber (co-founder of Scrum) and a certified Scrum Professional. Moreira is the author of Adapting Configuration Management for Agile Teams, Software Configuration Management Implementation Roadmap, and Agile for Dummies.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.