All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Being Apart, LaRose Parris draws on traditional and radical Western theory to emphasize how nineteenth- and twentieth-century Africana thinkers explored the two principal existential themes of being and freedom prior to existentialism's rise to prominence in postwar European thought.
- Author BiographyLaRos e T. Parris is Associate Professor of English at LaGuardia Community College, CUNY, USA.
- Author(s)LaRose T. Parris
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication07/07/2015
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleModern Language Initiative
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £3.65
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.