All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully illustrated book about being brave.
- Author BiographyPat Thomas is a trained psychotherapist, trainee Naturopath, journalist and mother. After working as a journalist and broadcaster in the USA, she now works in the field of women's health and child development and writes for publications such as The Guardian Company Magazine and Practical Parenting as well as contributing editor to Natural Parent Magazine. Her book 'MY Bees: My Family's Changing' was the winner of The English 4-11 Awards.
- Author(s)Pat Thomas
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleA First Look at...
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations
- Weight138 g
- Width210 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lesley Harker
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £4.85
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £4.89
- £4.44Trending at £4.70
- £4.45Trending at £5.03
- £6.10Trending at £6.34
- £2.81Trending at £5.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.