CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionHal Ashby set the standard for subsequent independent filmmakers by crafting unique, thoughtful, and challenging films that continue to influence new generations of directors. Initially finding success as an editor, Ashby won an Academy Award for editing In the Heat of the Night (1967). This is a biography of the maverick filmmaker.
- Author BiographyNick Dawson is editor at FilmInFocus.com and writes a weekly interview column, The Director Interviews, for Filmmaker magazine. He has written on film for Empire, Uncut, the London Times, and the Scotsman.
- PrizesShort-listed for And/Or Book Awards: Best Moving Image Book 2010.
- Author(s)Nick Dawson
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleScreen Classics
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight775 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.