All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the diversity of contemporary Jewish life and the complex struggles within the community - and among Germans in general - over history, responsibility, culture, and identity. This book examines how the development of the European Community, globalization, and the post-9/11 political climate play out in this context.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Peck is a professor in communication, culture, and technology at Georgetown University and a senior fellow in residence at the American Institute for Contemporary German Studies.
- Author(s)Jeffrey M. Peck
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication23/03/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.