Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionListening according to mood is likely to be what most people do when they listen to music. Using the sources of musical history and philosophy, the author explores this extremely vague and elusive phenomenon, which is held to be fundamental to musical hearing.
- Author BiographyErik Wallrup is Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Stockholm University, Sweden. His fields of research are the philosophy of music and artistic research. Previously, he has published a book on Nietzsche's philosophy of listening and two novels. He is also co-editor of the Swedish Journal of Music Research and editor at the Royal Swedish Academy of Music.
- Author(s)Erik Wallrup
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 17 music examples
- Weight690 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.