Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays by leading scholars of Aristotle which illuminate key ideas at the heart of his philosophy.
- Author BiographyRobert Bolton is Professor of Philosophy at Rutgers University. He is author or editor of numerous books and articles on topics in ancient philosophy, particularly those concerning questions in epistemology and philosophy of mind, and those concerning philosophical and scientific methods and their applications, in natural science, metaphysics and ethics. James G. Lennox is Professor of History and Philosophy of Science at the University of Pittsburgh. He has published many articles in professional journals and edited volumes, and his most recent books are Aristotle: On the Parts of Animals (translation with introduction and commentary, 2001), and Aristotle's Philosophy of Biology: Studies in the Origins of Life Science (Cambridge, 2001).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/11/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJames G. Lennox,Robert Bolton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.