All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £37.60Trending at £41.79
- £24.86Trending at £26.00
- £24.81Trending at £32.39
- £24.86Trending at £30.24
- £23.15Trending at £24.10
- £21.99Trending at £29.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the recent developments of virtual reality (VR) and immersive technologies, what effect they are having on our modern, digitised society and explores how current developments and advancements in this field are leading to a virtual revolution.
- Author(s)Frank Steinicke
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication22/10/2016
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note39 Tables, color; 5 Tables, black and white; 40 Illustrations, color; 11 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 166 p. 51 illus., 40 illus. in color.
- Weight442 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.