Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £14.56Trending at £16.91
- £20.36Trending at £22.94
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking collection explores relational theory and how it can be brought to bear on practical areas of concern in health law and policy.
- Author BiographyJocelyn Downie is a professor of law and medicine and a Canada Research Chair in Health Law and Policy at Dalhousie University. She is a member of the Canadian Academy of Health Sciences and the Royal Society of Canada. Jennifer J. Llewellyn is an associate professor of law at Dalhousie University and director of the Nova Scotia Restorative Justice Community University Research Alliance.
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2011
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleLaw and Society
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2011
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJennifer J. Llewellyn,Jocelyn Downie
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.