Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionCargan provides a brief history of marriage and family life and the changes occuring in them between 1950 and 2005. This book further evaluates the stereotypes that are applied to singles, noting changes that have occured in these beliefs.
- Author BiographyLeonard Cargan is Professor Emeritus at Wright State University and has authored numerous books and articles on marriage, family, and being single.
- Author(s)Leonard Cargan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication09/09/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight376 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.