All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £18.88Trending at £19.17
- £16.80Trending at £17.03
- £2.81Trending at £2.85
- £2.75Trending at £2.79
- £4.49Trending at £4.75
- £11.99Trending at £15.07
- £2.81Trending at £5.29
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Little Critter as he learns why it's important to be thankful for what he has---not to be upset about what he doesn't. Since 1975, Mercer Mayer has been writing and illustrating stories about Little Critter and the antics he stumbles into while growing up.
- Author BiographyMercer Mayer is the writer and illustrator for Little Monster(R) and Little Critter(R) books. He began writing and illustrating children's books in 1966 and since that time, he has published over 300 titles. Mayer currently lives in New England with his wife Gina, who co-wrote many of the popular Little Critter(R) books. He has four children and two grandchildren.
- Author(s)Mercer Mayer
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication29/07/2014
- FormatBoard book
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Out-of-print date10/05/2016
- Weight395 g
- Width207 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4 to 7 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.