Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeaving home at just 15, Aldo dealt with predatory hotel bosses and repeated beatings from violent chefs across Europe. He survived homelessness and hunger - and by the time he was 26 he had overcome the Soho mafia and was running his own Italian restaurant in England. This book tells his story.
- Author BiographyAldo Zilli is chef and owner of Zilli restaurants in Soho. His gongs include the 1996 Best Italian Restaurant in the London Restaurant Awards, 1998 Best Media Restaurant and in 2006 he had the Best Cafe. He has also won Favourite Showbiz Restaurant for in Capital Radio's awards. Television work includes Dinner Dates, One Man and his Hob, Perfect Pasta with Aldo Zilli, Aldo's Italian Job and Aldo and Friends. His guest appearances include Food and Drink, The Weakest Link, The Vanessa Show, Light Lunch, and Saturday Kitchen. He is a frequent contributor to various radio shows.
- Author(s)Aldo Zilli
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenreAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Content Note2x8 pages illustrations
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.