CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Young Adults General Interest
Save on Young Adults General Interest
- £11.78Trending at £13.82
- £12.69Trending at £17.04
- £9.89Trending at £11.73
- £9.03Trending at £11.02
- £11.61Trending at £13.82
- £6.28Trending at £7.96
- £8.08Trending at £10.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe guide to becoming the next big YouTuber! Discover the tips, trick and secrets behind some of the most successful young YouTubers around.
- Author BiographyAdam Sutherland is an award-winning journalist and non-fiction writer with over 20 years' experience in the industry. He has written for publications including The Observer, Wired and Esquire magazines, and has won the PPA Specialist Writer of the Year Award for his coverage of sport, and a BSME award for Young Writer of the Year. He started his writing career covering bands and music for style magazines The Face, i-D and Arena, but more recently has expanded to cover film, new media and business. He has written a series of business titles for young adults on companies such as Nike, Google and Facebook, and biographies of rapper Jay-Z and Apple founder Steve Jobs.
- Author(s)Adam Sutherland
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleQuick Expert's Guide
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight200 g
- Width181 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.