CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.28
- £17.33Trending at £18.74
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £12.64Trending at £15.99
- £7.42Trending at £9.01
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with resources including checklists and month by month activity plans, this incredibly straightforward and useful guide will help mentor teachers to develop effective mentoring strategies.
- Author BiographyIn her 40 years as an educator, Kathleen Feeney Jonson, Professor Emeritus, has been a teacher, taught director of staff development, principal, director of curriculum and instruction, and university faculty. She conducted numerous workshops for teachers and administrators on such topics as reading comprehension strategies, writing process, portfolio assessment, peer coaching, and beginning teacher assistance programs. Until her retirement in summer 2009, Jonson was professor of education and coordinator of the Master in Arts in Teaching Reading program at the University of San Francisco's School of Education. She published three books with Corwin Press, including The New Elementary Teacher's Handbook (1st edition 1997, 2nd edition 2001), Being an Effective Mentor: How to Help Beginning Teachers Succeed (1st edition 2002, 2nd edition 2007), and 60 Strategies for Improving Reading Comprehension in Grades K-8 (2006).
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byKathleen Feeney Jonson
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.