All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an analysis of the relation between apophaticism, trinitarian theology, and divine-human communion through a comparison of the trinitarian theologies of the Eastern Orthodox theologians Vladimir Lossky and John Zizioulas. This book shows how an ontology of divine-human communion is at the center of their theological projects.
- Author BiographyARISTOTLE PAPANIKOLAOU is assistant professor of theology at Fordham University.
- Author(s)Aristotle Papanikolaou
- PublisherUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2006
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.