All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.98
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
About this product
- DescriptionOffers fresh perspectives on working with older people in a range of physical health, mental health and social care contexts. This book contains examples that can be familiar both to practitioners working with older people and to older people themselves and their families.
- Author BiographyEleanor Anderson was a highly specialist systemic psychotherapist in the older adult mental health service at St Charles Hospital, London, where she pioneered systemic approaches for eleven years. Now an older adult herself and semi-retired, she supervises, consults and works voluntarily with the Peace Hospice Bereavement Service in Watford. Glenda Fredman is consultant clinical psychologist and systemic psychotherapist with Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust. She is a tutor / trainer with the KCC Foundation, a freelance trainer, and author of 'Death Talk: Conversations with Children and Families' and 'Transforming Emotion: Conversations in Counselling and Psychotherapy'. Joshua Stott is a clinical psychologist working with older people in Camden and Islington. He is also clinical tutor / joint co-ordinator of the 'working with older people' curriculum for the clinical psychology doctorate at University College London.
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication31/03/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Systemic Thinking and Practice Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byEleanor Anderson,Glenda Fredman,Joshua Stott
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.