CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the repercussions of Beirut's role as a financial, trade and banking centre in the Middle East during Lebanon's post-independence years. It investigates the impact of its involvement in steering the Lebanese social structure and economy to meet the needs of capitalist expansion.
- Author BiographyHASSAN N. DIAB is Assistant Professor of Sociology in the Department of Social and Behavioral Sciences, American University of Beirut./e Dr. Diab has taught sociology at colleges and universities in the United States, Canada, and Lebanon. His interests include social inequality, sociology of development, Middle Eastern studies, and globalization.
- Author(s)Hassan N. Diab
- Date of Publication30/05/1999
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.