All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHands on Numeracy KS1 is a guide to using numeracy displays to motivate children, support learning and enrich the classroom environment. The activities provide ideas for interactive, purposeful displays and entertaining games. The themes are linked to primary mathematics curriculum objectives and include Problem Solving, Shape, Space and Measures.
- Author(s)Linda Duncan,Liz Webster
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/09/2011
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleBelair on Display
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.