All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBelarus Travel Guide - Tips and holiday advice including Minsk cultural history and museums, hotels and restaurants, Russian Orthodox churches and religious sites. Also featuring suggested itineraries and oblasts, Brest, Grodno, Vitebsk, Mogilev, Gomel, city breaks and guided walks, local cuisine and festivals, wildlife, national parks and hiking.
- Author BiographyNigel Roberts is a lawyer by profession, but he has now turned his back on the law to concentrate on a writing career as well as the work of the charity he co-founded 12 years ago, the object of which is to promote sustainable development projects with rural communities blighted by the Chernobyl catastrophe in a rural district in the south-east of Belarus. He has travelled extensively throughout the country and is a Russian speaker. He knows the district of Vetka particularly well and is always welcomed into the heart of the community by the same local family as if he were a son of the soil. He has written on Belarus for the magazines Abroad (based in Dublin) and hidden europe (based in Berlin). He also contributed a bus route to Bradt's recently published Bus Pass Britain Rides Again.
- Author(s)Nigel Roberts
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.