All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £60.34
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £12.34
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of the volunteers of the 36th and 16th divisions who fought on the Somme and side-by-side at Messines throughout the First World War. The author also brings in forgotten West Belfast men from throughout the armed forces, from the retreat at Mons to the defeat of Germany and life post-war.
- Author BiographyDr. Richard S. Grayson is Head of the Politics Department at Goldsmiths, University of London, UK, where he is also Senior Lecturer in British and Irish Politics. A former Director of Policy of the Liberal Democrats, he has written two books on interwar British political history. His great-uncle, from Lurgan, Co Armagh, served and died (in September 1915) on the Western Front in the 2nd Battalion of the Royal Irish Rifles.
- Author(s)Richard S. Grayson
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication22/07/2010
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Out-of-print date22/07/2016
- Content Note59 bw illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.