All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRunners will be amazed at where a year can take them with help from the all-new Believe Training Journal by professional runners Lauren Fleshman and Roisin McGettigan-Dumas
- Author BiographyLauren Fleshman is an elite professional runner, blogger, and co-owner of Picky Bars, maker of natural performance snacks. Fleshman has won state championships, USA Championships and finished as high as 7th in the World (so far). Her plan is to compete professionally through the 2016 Olympics, beat a bunch of people, try to set PRs from 800m up to the marathon, and have a hell of a good time doing it and writing about it. On her popular blog Ask Lauren Fleshman, she answers questions about being a pro runner, giving advice to runners of all abilities on battling injuries and overcoming plain old bad luck.Roisin McGettigan-Dumas is an elite professional runner and cofounder of Believe I Am, maker of running products inspired by self-affirming sports psychology. McGettigan-Dumas was a four-time All-American runner and Big East champion and represented her homeland of Ireland in the 2008 Olympics. She has an undergraduate degree in psychology and an M.S. in Educational Counseling.
- Author(s)Lauren Fleshman,Roisin McGettigan-Dumas
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.