All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy-to-implement programme helps educational professionals to engage and motivate students aged 8-12 who are underachieving or have low self-belief. Based on techniques from CBT and AR, the workbook, games and activities in this programme teach students how negative and positive thinking can affect learning.
- Author BiographyAlicia R Chodkiewicz is a psychologist specialising in the areas of Educational and Child Development, and a member of the Australian Psychological Society. Alicia has completed a Bachelor of Psychology at the University of Sydney, a Master's Degree in Psychology at Monash University, and is currently completing a Doctor of Philosophy at the University of New England, Australia. She has ten years' experience supporting students of various ability levels both inside and outside of the classroom. She lives in New South Wales, Australia. Chris Boyle, PhD, is a Registered Psychologist with the Australian Psychological Society and an Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society. His current position is as a Senior Lecturer in Educational Psychology at the University of New England in New South Wales, Australia. He is also the current editor of the journal The Australian Educational and Developmental Psychologist. He lives in New South Wales, Australia.
- Author(s)Alice Chodkiewicz,Christopher Boyle
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note100+ black and white illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.74Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.