All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.83
- £69.50Trending at £109.95
- £23.99Trending at £24.37
- £25.45Trending at £34.99
- £14.52Trending at £16.10
- £47.33Trending at £51.46
- £30.79Trending at £34.11
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on empirical research exploring mainstream religious belief and identity in Euro-American countries, Abby Day explores how people 'believe in belonging', choosing religious identifications to complement other social and emotional experiences of 'belongings'.
- Author BiographyAbby Day is Reader of Race, Faith, & Culture in the Department of Sociology at Goldsmiths, University of London.
- Author(s)Dr. Abby Day
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight434 g
- Width149 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.