All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers a perspective on the causes of the social and economic problems that plague contemporary America. It examines the relationship between ethnicity and intelligence and presents the view that America's population is becoming polarized between an educated elite and uneducated poor.
- Author BiographyRichard J. Herrnstein held the Edger Pierce Chair in Psychology at Harvard University until his death in 1994.
- Author(s)Charles Murray,Richard J. Herrnstein
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication07/02/1996
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Notegraphs, charts
- Weight970 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.92
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £23.75Trending at £35.09
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £7.72Trending at £10.00
- £11.10Trending at £15.03
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.