All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA unique and charming look at the history of Belper and its local inhabitants, through a fascinating collection of beautiful photographs.
- Author BiographyWell-known local historian and researcher, and once the Editor of the Ripley and Heanor News, Adrian Farmer is the heritage co-ordinator of the World Heritage Site - in 2010 he was asked to switch on Belper town's Christmas lights. In 2012 he was highly commended by Visit England in their first Tourism Superstar award scheme, which attracted a lot of press attention. He is the author of three books on Belper, one of which being Belper Through Time and he is working on another book with Amberley - Derwent Valley Mills Through Time.
- Author(s)Adrian Farmer
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleFrom Old Photographs
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note180 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £24.31Trending at £34.98
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £9.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.