All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.81
- £6.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £7.31
- £7.10Trending at £12.69
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £4.90Trending at £7.48
About this product
- DescriptionThomas Merton is perhaps the most popular American religion writer of the last hundred years. While many are familiar with Merton and his writing, here for the first time is a private side of the famous monk. Based on journal entries, new information and sources such as fellow monks, Shaw offers a fresh perspective on the revered figure.
- Author BiographyMARK SHAW is the author of fifteen books. He holds a Masters degree in theological studies and is a member of the International Thomas Merton Society. A former defence attorney and columnist for the Aspen Daily News, he has been a television legal analyst for ABC, CBS, and ESPN. He also operates a website dedicated to Merton's work and its relevance in today's society: http://mertonandfriends.wordpress.com. He lives in East Lansing, Michigan, USA.
- Author(s)Mark Shaw
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/11/2009
- GenreBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note0
- Weight424 g
- Width163 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.