Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book approaches deep ecology as a philosophy, not as a political, social, or environmental movement.
- Author BiographyAndrew Light is Director of the Center for Global Ethics at George Mason University and Senior Fellow at the Center for American Progress.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2000
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleBeneath the Surface
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAndrew Light,David Rothenberg,Eric Katz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.