All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is part of a series of reference books providing a look at ancient cultures. It begins with early African kingdoms such as Kush, Mali, Ife and Zimbabwe before moving on to Benin, its warrior kings, contact with Europe, decline and fall. It then examines their legacy for modern Africa.
- Author BiographySean Sheehan has a degree in Ancient Literature and History. He is fascinated by all aspect of of the ancient world, and in particular the literature of ancient Greece and Rome. A visit to Auschwitz in the 1970s sparked off an interest in the history of the Jewish people and the Holocaust, and since then Sean has spent much time reading and researching the subject. He has also written two books for Hodder Wayland about the Holocaust.
- Author(s)Patricia Levy,Sean Sheehan
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication30/04/1998
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleThe Ancient World
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1998
- ImprintHodder Wayland
- Out-of-print date14/06/2001
- Content Note60 b&w and colour photographs, 3-4 maps
- Weight393 g
- Width197 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £11.99Trending at £12.22
- £4.53Trending at £4.83
- £2.81Trending at £3.05
- £8.51Trending at £8.71
- £11.00Trending at £11.82
- £10.38Trending at £15.11
- £6.30Trending at £8.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.