Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £17.61Trending at £22.84
- £4.63Trending at £4.85
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £4.95Trending at £6.95
- £12.64Trending at £15.92
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of Benjamin Franklin aims to examine his darker side, revealing his anger, his hostile relationships and great disappointments. It details his adversaries in politics and the sorrow that his son brought him by remaining loyal to Britain.
- Author BiographyRobert Middlekauff is Preston Hotchkis Professor of American History at the University of California, Berkeley. His books include The Mathers: Three Generations of Puritan Intellectuals (1971), which won the Bancroft Prize, and The Glorious Cause: The American Revolution (1982), which won the Commonwealth Club Gold Medal.
- Author(s)Robert Middlekauff
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication21/05/1998
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.