All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA survey of police corruption in the UK, in particular within the Metropolitan Police. It traces back to the earliest years of Britain's police force, provides an assessment of the opportunities open to officers, and discusses the role played by some lawyers, magistrates and judges.
- Author(s)James Morton
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication23/09/1993
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Content Note8pp b&w photographs
- Weight758 g
- Width161 mm
- Height241 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £13.70Trending at £14.52
- £25.40Trending at £26.99
- £9.28Trending at £17.50
- £14.32Trending at £17.98
- £22.37Trending at £25.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.