Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.38Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 18 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition contains explanatory notes, drawing on archaeological sources, which expand on the poet's more esoteric allusions and offer background information on manners and customs. A prose translation faces the text, which should be of use to both students and the general reader.
- Author BiographyMichael Swanton is Reader in English Medieval Studies at the University of Exeter -- .
- Author(s)Michael Swanton
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication08/05/1997
- Language(s)English, Old (ca. 450-1100), English
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content Note1 Maps
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £9.01
- £25.75Trending at £27.06
- £7.11Trending at £7.39
- £7.28Trending at £8.81
- £6.79Trending at £9.01
- £4.99Trending at £10.01
- £5.46Trending at £10.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.